Monday, March 26, 2012

Sorry Y'all

     As you know, I have to work for a living because I am out of school.  By the way, have I told you guys that I used to go to the same grade school as Jeremiah B Ballin' #4 and also the famous reviewer, Nathan?  Also I went to grade school with another famous blogger, Zachary Elliot of the Art of Architecture blog.  Another blogger I was associated with was Ryan Harris of Ryan's Golf City (unfortunately).  That's right, I know quite a few bloggers. 
     Anyway, back to my point.  Of course you have noticed that my posts have been a little less frequent than when I first began to post on my blog.  I have been up to my eye balls in work!  And I am six feet and 4 inches tall!  It's amazing how much stuff the man can make me do.  I have barely gotten any sleep and losing an hour of sleep do to daylight savings time did not help at all.  As you can imagine I am extremely tired. Also, with all my work, I have hardly no time to post.  However I make it a priority to bring my knowledge and love for ligers to all of my dearest viewers.  I want to thank you all for being followers and keeping with me through all this.
     I very much appreciate all of your encouraging emails to me about ligers and how awesome they are.  It really helps me get through this drought.  I really feel like I am coming back to my normal charisma.  LLC FOREVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment