Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ferocious!

     Of course you know Zach from the Art of Architecture blog (http://zachsartofarchitecture.blogspot.com/).  Well, he is actually one of the followers here at the LLC!  He took action, like so many of you did, and he sent emails about ligers. Not just where to purchase them, but cool stories and facts about them!  Zach and I actually go way back, all the way to elementary school.  This next story is an idea I got from him.  It's a liger attack!  I did not think that ligers were mean.  However, I do not blame the liger, I blame the person for getting on his nerves
     Peter Getz was feeding the liger at their special zoo.  He broke code and was in the cage with the liger while it was eating.  As you can imagine this is very dangerous because ligers don't like it when wimpy white guys come into his cage while he is eating and starts walking around like he owns the place.  Please, don't get me wrong, I don't approve of animal violence, but if some was walking around my house while I was eating I would bit his throat to!  Sorry Peter Getz, but you had it coming
     This story comes from http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2008/10/31/2059244-liger-attack-kills-animal-handler

No comments:

Post a Comment