Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Reason

         If you are a follower of Nathan's Reviews, then you have seen his latest post about the LLC.  I found it very encouraging that so many people told him to review my blog.  His post really showed how greatly this blog is viewed.  Considering that I only have 3 followers, including myself, I am shocked and surprised that someone emailed Nathan that many times.
         For those of you who do not know, I am actually great friends with Nathan.  We attended the same grade school together.  I believe he even points that out in his review of the LLC.  We are very good friends, as I mentioned before, and he even shares my love for ligers.  Our love first started when the fabulous and meaningful movie, Napoleon Dynamite, came out, I was in awe.  I had never heard of a liger before.  I saw his beautiful drawing of one, and I somehow knew that it was my destiny to someday wright about ligers on a blog.  
         Back then I did not even realize how off his drawing was.  I am not saying that his drawing was inaccurate. The drawing is just so much more artistic than anybody on planet earth can even comprehend! (except me, of course)  I do not know if you know this, (not to toot my own horn) but I am a very exceptional artist.  If you would like to see more of my drawings or if you want a video of me teaching you step by step how to draw the perfect liger, email me at austin.puckett33@yahoo.com
             Nathan's Reviews is a very excellent blog.  If you would like to view it, which I highly recommend, you can just click on the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment