Monday, March 26, 2012

HELP!

    I have an urge, not just a normal urge, but a strange one.  I don't think it is strange, but other people have told me that it is very strange. In fact I have only one supporter of my next mission, Nathan.  I do not think I have told you this, but I know Nathan from when I went to grade school.  He is the head blogger at Nathan's Reviews (http://mooresreviews.blogspot.com/).
    My urge to buy a new pet!  It's not just any pet, but the coolest pet you could ever imagine!  Nathan, my friend from grade school, and I are on a mission to buy a liger!  Every place we have emailed has told us that their ligers are not for sale.  Actually most of them tell us that we are crazy and if we continue to email them they will call the police.  So we thought about whether or not we should continue and finally decided we did not want to be arrested. 
    If any of you find a place where we can purchase ligers, please email me at austin.puckett33@yahoo.com!  Help me out!

2 comments:

  1. Test...I wanted to see if my new profile picture is up. Anyways, I hope you found the links in the email a good source to write about ligers on your blog. I'll do some more research and hopefully find an adoption or liger rescue center.

    ReplyDelete